About the Webinar
Muqaddima Ibn Khaldun is not just a text on history and sociology but a gateway to the field of Hadith and Fiqh as well. What Ibn khaldun has written about the development of Fiqh and Usūl al-Fiqh is still presented as the standard Muslim narrative. Moreover, the educational reforms that this text proposes can change the face of Muslim culture if implemented. Join us in this webinar to learn about a work that is celebrated for its timeless themes by the East and the West alike.
Who should attend:
- People with deep interest in Muslim history.
- Students specialising in the Social Sciences (historiography/ Islamic studies/ sociology/ economics/ political science).
- Students specialising in education and pedagogy.
- People interested in critically engaging with the Muqaddima of Ibn Khaldun and its application in today’s time.
- People generally interested in Ibn Khaldun.
Theme: “Know Your Books”
Text: “Muqaddamah Ibn Khaldun”
When: Date: 12th December 2020
Where: Online (Google Meet). Webinar Link will be provided a 3 hours prior to the event.
Time: 7:30 PM (IST)
Duration: 2.5 to 3 hours (approximately)
Contribution: ₹ 250
Medium of Instruction: English
(Note taking highly advised for efficient learning).
How to Register
Please make an online payment of 250/- on the following link and the Fill the google form to register yourself for the Seminar.
For Queries, drop a message to us on WhatsApp: 7503724669 or email us at [email protected]
You must be logged in to post a comment.