Source : Hijab Fashion Inspiration
This is a very funny article about some random things a lot of people tell to hijabis all over the world, I have heard a lot of these and some more, you can’t prevent yourself from answering ironically to these questions like really can’t!
If you had similar questions and experiences share them with us!
1- “Do you shower in it?” Yes. In fact, we don’t even wash our hair. We only wash our hijabs.
2. “Do you wear it all the time?” Yes. Even when I’m by myself, in my own house, I wear it. You know, for fun.
3. “Do you have to wear it…forever?” Well, I don’t get to randomly take it off when I turn 40.
4. “If I see your hair, does that mean we have to get married?” Yes, let’s go right now. Las Vegas it is.
5. “Who is allowed to see your hair?” No one. Not even me.
6. “Do you have hair underneath?” No, I am completely bald. I shave my head once a month.
7. “You’re so lucky you don’t have bad hair days!” Bad hijab days do exist! They are the exact same as bad hair days.
8. “Can you hear with your hijab on?” SORRY? WHAT DID YOU SAY?
9. “Can I see your hair?” Yes, let me take it off right now and show you.
10. “Why do some Muslims wear it and other Muslims don’t?” Because we’re individuals who practice our religion differently.
Picture’s credit @desiraindrops
You must log in to post a comment.